Saturday 28 October 2017

Task 3 - Texture Inspiration

Task 3 - Texture Inspiration

Just like the crates, the textures too were made from a reference. below are the references I used for the crates.

Crate 1




















I took the design of the lines from one of the games crates and applied it to this model. I want the crate to feel dangerous, so by adding these it will get that feeling. 












I also took the core idea from the game too. Since they were using these kinds of tools, I decided to add one into my model too. That way my crate will fit well into the game.

Crate 2














The whole of crate 2 textures came from a crate in their game. This crate is nothing more than an exact copy, but of an different variety.

Crate 3





















The colouration of this crate came from  a model on my pinterest board. I wanted this crate to have an militerary appearance ans so I went for this colour scheme. Plus it is a lot different when compared with the other two.


Some decals from the crate were made by myself...but have their own twist to them. They are cryptic clues that will require the viewer to think outside the box. However one of them is indeed a copyright issue and might have to be removed fro the game. I will explain further about this in one of my blog posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment