Monday 23 October 2017

Task 2 - Crate Models inspiration

Crate Models Inspiration

All of my crates have a reference that has inspired me to make this design choice. Below is the breakdown of the crates designs.

Crate 1










The first crate design was crated from the concept art I was give for the project. I decided to take a more simple approach for the design and try to go for a model with sharp edges. 

Crate 2


This crate was made when I was watching the game play from their game. I took this design and made a few changes to it, such as making it look rounder and adding in larger supports. The circle shape was design choice I made, because I wanted this crate to have my own feel to it.

Crate 3















This crate had more of my original design to it. I used my pinterest board to find a structure that will go well with the game in question. I ended up with this image and used it for the creation of my new crate. This one had the most details and once again I referred to the pinterest board for any additional designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment