Saturday 7 October 2017

Task 1 - Crates Timetable

Crates Timetable

Even though these crates are simple, I still need to put a lot of effort into them. To make sure that I keep up to date with them, I have made a timetable. 

The Crate Timetable
The timetable was made in Excel, which is well known as a good time management software. I put down all of the days I have left in this unit and colour coded each one. The key for this spreadsheet are:

  • Brown - Planning
  • Red - Tracy's Work
  • Black - Chris Work
  • Light Grey - Pete's Work
  • Green - Crate 1
  • Yellow - Crate 2
  • Gold - Crate 3
  • Dark Blue - Holiday
As you can see, I have got a lot of time to do this crates but I do want to do each one of them by the end of the month. There is other factors to take into consideration, such as my other class work and my personal duties. These may hinder my time on the project, but they should not get a large effect on this unit. Thanks to the simple design of these models, I can create them quickly and focus on the other units I need t do.

Seeing my workflow like does, make me feel more as ease with this unit. I know I will be able to do it on time, if I follow this time-frame.     

No comments:

Post a Comment