Tuesday 24 October 2017

Task 2 - Stand Model and UV

Stand Model

with all of the crates complete I can now focus on the stand for my models. Even though this does not count as the main unit, it will still help to make it stand out a bit more.

The Stand Model

As you can see from the image above, this is a simple asset, with a low tri count. Because this stand is not part of the main unit, I do not have to worry about the poly count. Nothing else needs to be added to this model, other then the light maps.

Stand High Poly


The Stand High Poly
Just like the crates, I have also applied the high poly details to the model. Even though this is a small asset and you won't see the details on it, I still decided to add this so that textures will be a much better detail when I take it into substance.

Stand UV


The stand UV
The UV's for the model is also simplified. I made sure that the top face has got a lot of room in the UV space. This is so that the details will not be blurred and can be clear to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment